Years Surfing: 31+ years
Favorite Waves: All over San Diego. Mission beach, Pacific Beach, Imperial Beach, Ocean Beach, La Jolla, all over North County. I like peaceful , uncrowded surfs with long, drawn out sections, and barrels.
Stance: Goofy foot . My stance on everything is a little goofy. I go backside sometimes.
Bummers: Walled waves, super crowded waves, unpleasant people in the water, bad vibes
Happies: Being with my kids, traveling to new places and activities, surfing with friends, spending time at the beach, going straight up on a head high wave, getting barreled (easy on the knees and back), getting a massage, watching funny movies, and watching the Chargers win….
Favorite Activities: Being a dad, surfing with friends, surfing, surfing , surfing, guitar and music.
Travels: Mainland Mexico 16 times Sayulita, San Blaas, Pascuales, Ticla, San Pancho, Platanitos, Chacala, Punta Da Mita, Punta Burros, Mazatlan , Cabo.(Yo hablo Espanol), Baja, Hawaii (Oahu 2 times), Kewalo, Wailupes, Big Rights, Kaisers, Ala Moana bowls, Kauai, Costa Rica: Nosara, Dominical, Puerto Viejo, Boca Barranca, Playa Langosta, Playa Negra, Avellanes, Tamarindo, Playa Hermosa,and Jaco.
Contests: I finished two seasons of the WSA rated in the top 6 of two divisions: Open Men’s and Masters.
- 1st Place : WSA West Coast Championships 2011/2012 Masters Division (30-39).
- 5th Place Overall Open Men’s Division WSA 2012/2013 Season
- 5th Place WSA West Coast Championships Open Men’s Division 2012/2013
- 6th Place Overall Seniors Division (40-49) WSA 2012/2013 Season
- 4th Place West Coast Championships WSA 2012/2013 Seniors Division (40-49).
- Revolt Summer Surf Series Beachest PB Pier: 3rd Place Masters